Comcast Business Internet
Plan & Pricing Page
Customers are visiting this page to purchase business internet.
- Conduct an evaluation for the usability of this buy flow using whatever methodology youfeel is appropriate.
- Redesign of current page solving usability issues I found in evaluation phase.
24 hours project
Current Website Analysis
1. It always floats in the middle of screen, blocking a user’s view. And there is no way to move it around.
2. Now What? How can I go back to check available plans?
3. Don’t have access to detailed information
4. Both links lead to the same page where ends up filling a form and waiting to be called. While a user might expect to see “Check out“ when clicked “START ORDER“ button, or details about the plan when clicking other area inside a plan block.
5. This important section might be ignored, while this is the only way to access a customized BUNDLE.
6. This function here is repetitive with “START ORDER" and clicking anywhere within Service Plan block.
These two links overlapped with each other
when browser is resized within a certain widths.
Redesign of Current Page
1. Build a Bundle functionis seperated into a new tab.
2. Replacing the original“Check Availability“ button with more direct information.
3. Replacing the original “START ORDER“ button. When clicked, it will add this service plan to Shopping Cart so a user can keep shopping rather than forced to go filling out a form right away.
4. New Shopping Cart function.
5. Matching visual style with speed indication bar at the bottom.
6. It always float at the far right of the screen,so it won’t block any information on the page.
7. No need to jump to a whole new page,where you have no idea how to get back.
8. Indicating current location with an option of changing location.
9. When hovering mouse over the text, a pop up window shows a brief introduction on the product with a link to more detailed information.
10. Original “Start Your Order“ section here is removed because of its repetitive function.
Benefits of Redesign
The new website provides users with a better user experience so that:
-Users spend more time on the site
-Users will come back more often
-More likely to keep current users
-Attract more users
And all these above lead to:
THANK YOU FOR WATCHING!
You might also be interested: